The Bridgeburners
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Cat Durid is 4 FITE

Nach unten

Cat Durid is 4 FITE Empty Cat Durid is 4 FITE

Beitrag  Brakdan Di Jun 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Teaser:
Usually if I get asked about my rotation I say ìBind Mangle, Rip, Shred, Savage Roar, Ferocious Bite and Berserk to random keys from 1-6, then roll your face from left to right. If your DPS drops, start hammering your face instead of rolling it.î I'm sure you've all seen the spreadsheets and the JOHN FUCKING MADDEN jokes. However, there is actually a little thought involved in DPS'ing as Feral.

More to come
Brakdan
Brakdan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 264

Nach oben Nach unten

Cat Durid is 4 FITE Empty Re: Cat Durid is 4 FITE

Beitrag  Brakdan Di Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm

With that rotation, or priority of skills if you will, you can go give bosses the good news. But before going so DPS horny that you'd bang the crack of dawn, you must remember that getting buffed with Hysteria and Tricks of the Trade is awesome. If you can get away with it, make sure you get as much of it as you can. Pay the DK's and Rogues if you have to. WE WANT MORE DPS! WE WANTS IT!

Ich linke später den kompletten guide, der einfach sau geil is... könnte von Timo sein Shocked
Brakdan
Brakdan

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Brakdan Di Jun 23, 2009 6:26 pm

About tanking:
This is a much debated topic. The general consensus is that you should socket 16 agility in red sockets, 24 stamina in blue suckets and 8 defense/12 stamina in yellow sockets. I don't do that. I'm a Feral badboy and a radical thinker. I gem 16 agility in red sockets, 8 agi/12 stamina in blue sockets and at the moment I use my Jewelcrafter gems in yellow sockets for the 27 agi gems. I'll probably keep doing that even when I lose the bonuses. Depending on how amazing the bonus is, I might use that stupid defense/stamina gem, but honestly I think that gem is a pile of steaming shit. Let's look at Fate's Clutch. Yellow socket and the bonus is 6 stamina, so you could get 18 sta and an amazing 8 defense or you could use a JC gem and just get 41 stamina. What would you rather have, 8 defense rating or 23 stamina? Yeah, unless you're a spastic you'd take the 23 stamina. Even the Solid Stormjewel is better. Then it's 30 sta vs 18 sta and 8 defense rating. The most simple solution would be if Blizzard just realised that yellow sockets are like a bag of flaming poop, nothing good can come out of them.

The only thing that sucks is that the best Weapon Enchant for tanking is still Mongoose. I've been trying Blood Draining and it's bad. Like, tenth Baywatch re-run bad.
Brakdan
Brakdan

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten